Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pictures!


It's been a week since I've updated the blog!

Here's what we've been up to:

Amanda and I went pumpkin-picking with Lenny. We went on a hay ride and I carved my pumpkin while watching Martha Stewart Apprentice. It's a good thing!

We also went with Amanda, another Buckeye in Bloomington, to the Ohio State/Indiana football game here in Bloomington on Saturday. Final score: 41-10, Buckeyes! We had very close seats by one of the end zones.







Lenny has been extra itchy and went to the vet again on Friday. He won't start the injections until his skin clears up.

(When has his skin cleared up? HA!)


The graduate office has gotten very busy again - people are starting to register for Spring 2006 semester. We are also getting ready for Halloween on Monday - we're all going to be princesses! My costume is under construction (meaning I've cut all of the fabric and need to sew it all together!) Once I have pictures of that I'll post them.

No comments: