Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Walter is up for Dog of the Month for November on www.barkslope.com - click HERE to vote for him!! He is obviously the most handsome and best-dressed candidate of the bunch.

Saturday morning, Chuck and I entered the Jill Behrman Run for the Endzone 5K. I finished in 36 minutes flat - running for about 2/3 of it, so I was pretty happy with how I did. Chuck ran with me for most of the way until I got cranky and made him leave me alone!

Sunday I played an ad-hoc concert of Beethoven 6. Sunday afternoon, Chuck had youth orchestra rehearsal, so Lenny and I went pumpkin-picking with my friend Amanda. We went on a little tractor hay-ride, which Lenny seemed to enjoy, and Lenny got to "meet" some cows and a donkey.

Tonight, Chuck is conducting a piece (and I am playing flute) on a composition department recital. The pianist hasn't shown up for any of the rehearsals yet, but we are supposed to meet tonight before the concert. It could be interesting!!

No comments: