Friday, October 28, 2005

More dog stuff


Tonight at the dog park they are having a Halloween "party" - dogs are invited to come in costume. We've been to the dog park twice this week, so I think we'll probably pass. :)

I did enter Lenny in a photo contest on dogster.com - there are some really good prizes! He's entered in two categories - "smiles" and "costumes." You can vote for him if you'd like HERE. You may have to sign in to be able to vote....sorry....

We should hear about Walter's photo contest on Tuesday! Hopefully he'll be "Mr. November!"

Tonight we are going out to dinner with some friends and tomorrow I am driving to Columbus, OH for Jen Miller's bridal shower! It will be a long day for me. I also have to finish my princess costume for Monday this weekend. Chuck has had a stressful week trying to coordinate some things for the youth orchestras. We are both glad it's the weekend!

No comments: