Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun with Slideshows!

I am experimenting with all of the wonders of Google, and I figured out how to make these neat slideshows for my blog. You need Flash to play it. Tell me what you think!

Finally, let me put some pictures up from all of the goings-on of last month.

The highlight of May was our trip to New Hampshire and Rhode Island to see Annie's pinning ceremony and graduation.



It rained on the graduation day, so the ceremony had to be held indoors. Since each graduate only got 2 tickets, John, Chuck, and I watched Annie graduate on the big screen in a building across campus.

Afterwards, we went to Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse to celebrate. Much to Annie's horror, she got "kissed" by the big stuffed moose.



Mom and Dad are new friends with Al Gore. They bought a hybrid car! Mom's Audi bit the dust, so the Russells got their third trusty family Saturn from Derek at Saturn of Portsmouth. Mom says she gets 60 miles a gallon!



We had a great trip and we're so proud of you, Annie!

No comments: