Friday, July 21, 2006

Homesick


MY PARENTS, THE PICTURE OF "COOL"


As mentioned previously, last week was the "Slow Russell Olympics" hosted by my parents in Maine. Mom sent me pictures and it looks like everyone had a great time (despite some rain) - wish I could have been there.


They celebrated my dad's birthday and enjoyed his favorite kind of cake, bland, "in moderation."



Congratulations to Annie's boyfriend John - he just got a long-term teaching job starting this fall!


PROJECT RUNWAY was very good again, of course, but had a SHOCKING ending! They sent Malan (the guy with the fake accent) home, instead of the annoying organic farmer from Ohio! I was very pleased because my two favorites, Pageant Guy and Barbie Guy, designed the winning dress, which Miss USA will wear to the Miss Universe pageant. Hopefully by next week I'll have learned their names. Pageant Guy is on the left in the picture, and Barbie Guy is on the right.

Exciting news - niece or nephew #7 is on the way and will be arriving at Jim and Missy's house sometime in February! Congratulations!
Have an excellent weekend!

No comments: