Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ready for vacation!

All three of us are getting very antsy now and we are ready to be on vacation!

I felt a little bit silly, but we got Lenny a life preserver for our week at the lake in NH. We were worried that his weakened leg might give him some trouble if he fell in or actually decided to go swimming. It conveniently has two big handles on top to scoop him out of the water if needed!

Apparently these are very popular dog items. I emailed the fox terrier email list I'm on, and everyone seemed surprised that I would NOT have one for Lenny! What kind of dog companion am I? Don't I love my "fur-kid"?

I entered Lenny as a contestant in the Old Navy mascot competition. They are holding a contest for dogs to replace their old spokes-dog, Magic. I think you can view his entry at THIS LINK. If you have to search for him, it's a pain, because there are currently over 93,000 dogs entered, 4 of which are named "Lenox." One is a sad-looking boxer, one a poodle, and one a Maltese.

My mom went to Fenway Park with her Nike colleagues yesterday. She got her picture taken, and some guy happened to get in the shot...that guy being DOUG FLUTIE, she realized later!!

Finally, here is a picture from Chuck's birthday. We went over to my friend Amanda's house and had an authentic Indian dinner with her and her boyfriend Aaron. We had cheesecake for dessert.

Chuck is in Columbus tonight for CIP rehearsal. There is going to be an outdoor concert saluting our armed services this Friday. Chuck's job is to cue the Sergeant to cue the cannons for the 1812 Overture! Lenny and I will be attending the concert, and then we'll continue driving east, all the way to NH!

No comments: