Friday, February 03, 2006

Sorry for not blogging the last few days - I was not feeling very well Monday and Tuesday and missed a day of work. But I am much better now, and a few good things have happened. The flute professor at IU asked me to sub for her in the Bloomington Camerata orchestra for their next concert! (Principal flute) I am not exactly sure why she didn't ask one of her students, and the only time she has ever come close to hearing me play was last summer in the IU Festival Orchestra. She was playing principal flute, and I was playing fourth flute! Not exactly an ideal audition. Anyway, I am pleased to have a paying gig.

I know that you all think I'm pretty crazy about Lenny, but I just read something that boggled my mind. The fox terrier with the "dog blog" gets his teeth flossed every night! Lenny's lucky to get a bath twice a week. (Though not in his own opinion!)

No comments: