Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm around!

I have been woefully absent from the blog and I apologize. I promise, summer pictures are coming soon! Wedding! Vacation! Russell Olympics! Dogs! Family! Updates!

I am currently training for another half marathon August 31st, preparing for an audition the week after, and getting ready to move in exactly one week.

In the meantime, let's have a PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST! Leave your caption in the "comments" section below. The funnier the better!

Here's the photo, a sneak preview from Annie's wedding.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I have been wondering where you have been! I actually was going to email you today to find out what you have been up to. It sounds like you have had a busy summer! I want to see more wedding pictures. I never can come up with anything clever for captions though. Sorry. I'm no help there!

Anonymous said...

Caption: "And Iiiiiiiiiii--eeeeeyyiiiiiiiii----eeeeeyyyyiiiii, will always love youooooouuuuuooouuuu......"

Anonymous said...

Looks like I've won the Caption contest. What's my prize?