Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged! My friend Mary Ann "tagged" me for this blog game:
(Mary Ann also started her own blog - you can check it out here!)

ON THIS DAY - Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Choose and write down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday. Then tag 5 friends.

My birthday = DECEMBER 16th

Events:
  • 1773 - American Revolution: Boston Tea Party - Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawks dump crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
  • 1893 - Antonín Dvořák's Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95, "From The New World" was given its world premiere at Carnegie Hall.
  • 1997 - The Pokémon episode Dennō Senshi Porygon triggers attacks of photosensitive epilepsy in hundreds of Japanese children.
Birthdays:
  • 1770 - Ludwig van Beethoven, German composer (d. 1827)
  • 1945 - Yukio Hattori, Japanese Iron Chef commentator

Holiday:
Happy Kazakhstan Independence Day!

Now I'm tagging my friend Jen! (I don't think I know five people who have blogs! Dogs, yes, but humans...no)

No comments: