Friday, December 08, 2006

Troy Smith for Heisman!



We had a great time celebrating the Buckeyes’ victory over M*ch*g*n a few weeks ago. We had several friends over, including Aaron and Amanda (who was one of my suite-mates back at OSU) and Renee, one of our fellow OSU School of Music alumni.



I made my famous Rice Krispie treats with a new twist. With a little food coloring, I made Buckeye-shaped krispie treats!



Thanks to my mom for sending me some cool scarlet-and-gray Nikes to wear for the big game! ☺

I was very relieved that Florida made it into the national championship game instead of M*ch*g*n. I also happen to be the biggest Troy Smith fan in the state of Indiana. I can’t wait for tomorrow night for the Heisman Trophy ceremony. ESPN ran a wonderful story about his humble beginnings and his “heroic” climb to the top.
The class that he and Coach Tressel always put forth makes me proud to be a Buckeye!

Don’t even get me started on Brady Quinn (QB Notre Dame). I can’t believe he won the Maxwell Award over my beloved #10 – and he’s so smug it makes me want to barf. I CAN’T STAND him. And the Notre Dame coach wears hoodie sweatshirts to games – a huge fashion faux pas compared to Jim Tressel’s nerdy-yet-cool sweater vests.



We've had a lot happen since the Big Game - I'll update you soon with some pictures from our Thanksgiving with the Russells.

GO BUCKS!

No comments: