Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Coming back

Life is beginning to return to "normal." It is finals week, so the School of Music is just about back to business as usual now. It was definitely a very difficult couple of weeks here.

Chuck is just about finished with everything for his classes and has already settled into post-classes video-games-for-a-week mode. I admit also to playing a little Nintendo in the evenings with him. Tomorrow we are going to drive up to Toledo to visit his parents.

In some exciting STAR WARS NEWS, the ORIGINAL versions of the Star Wars movies are finally coming out on DVD. George Lucas had added a lot of special effects and even deleted scenes back in to the movies. In my opinion, the worst thing he did was get rid of the fun Ewok music at the end of Return of the Jedi in the "new" versions. So I'm happy the Ewok song is back. :) Of course, I got the new version DVDs for Christmas, so I'm going to hold off getting the old versions for now.

GREAT PROJECT RUNWAY NEWS! My favorite show is not coming back in December, as originally planned. It is coming back for Season 3 on JULY 12! So Chuck and I will be spending our anniversary with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn.

Chuck and I have some fun pictures, which I will post later. I still have our Easter pictures, and pictures of Lenny's new summer hair-do. We also went camping last weekend, so I will post those shots soon!

No comments: