Thursday, February 09, 2006

A career for Lenny?

I think if Lenny would use his skills and powers for good instead of mischief, he could have a great career as an undercover police dog. This cat went undercover and busted a fake veterinarian in New York! If a cat can do it, surely sneaky little Lenny could.

The flute teacher came right as we were closing yesterday and took my music. Still haven't heard anything else from her. A composer did ask me to play on the composition department's upcoming recital, though - in an octet for winds and strings. So at least I'm busy. I've got that, Chuck's ad hoc, an ad hoc this weekend, and a performance of the Bach Magnificat coming up, besides the Camerata concert. All of this in February.

This is a picture backstage at the Columbus IN Philharmonic concert. The manager from the singing group was taking a bunch of pictures. Also pictured with Chuck and me are Nathan, a cellist, and Hennessy, a bassist, and personnel manager for the CIP.

So, my prediction change was just in time. Nick got eliminated last night on Project Runway, even though Santino SHOULD have been eliminated - the sleeve fell off of his outfit on the runway!! Nick was a nice guy, and Santino has a more colorful personality, so I think they kept him around for the ratings.

No comments: