Sunday, January 15, 2006

Terrier times

Thanks to my sister for sending me this great picture of Lenny, taken over Christmas break!



Tonight on Animal Planet the Eukanuba Tournament of Champions is on at 8 p.m. This is the second part of the competition, and the Terrier group is on tonight, for all of my fellow terrier fans. Chuck's friend Blake is doing a reading of Tchaik 6 tonight, which I'll be playing in, so I'll have to tape it. Blake is doing the reading because he got in to the Kurt Masur masterclass in NY! Congratulations Blake!



This is a picture of Chuck with his fellow masters conducting students, taken right before break. Blake is the tall guy in the back. The others shown are Phil, Scott, Christian, and Thomas.

Chuck sent me some of his fun pictures from his trip to NYC to the Conductor's Guild conference. Here he is around the Big Apple!


Lincoln Center


Times Square


Grand Central


The Metropolitan Opera

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day tomorrow!

No comments: