Saturday, January 21, 2006

Project Runway!

I'M SO GLAD IT'S FINALLY THE WEEKEND!!! It's been a really long week for all of us, for only being a 4-day week!

Well, I have gotten over my fascination very quickly with "The Apprentice" - both the Donald Trump and Martha Stewart versions - and I have found a new quality reality show. Project Runway on Bravo features fashion designers competing each week on different design projects, with host/model Heidi Klum. It's really fascinating because they show the designers going through every step of the process, including picking out the fabric, laying it all out, and sewing it together. The season is about halfway through, now down to 7 contestants (one is eliminated each time). Here are my big predictions for who will be the three finalists (and will be featured at "Olympus Fashion Week"):
Next episode is Wednesday night at 10, but they show reruns all the time if you're interested.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: