Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lucky Lenny

Go Bucks! This is Lenny's lucky jacket that I ONLY make him wear on M*ch*g*n game days. And I didn't make him wear it the whole time. Once there was only a minute or two left, I put it back on him for good luck, and voila! Buckeye touchdown. Thanks for being a good sport, Lenny!

We are enjoying a relaxing day. I worked until noon and now we're officially on vacation. We're leaving in the morning for Ohio. Lenny is getting a b-a-t-h in a few minutes but that's just about my only obligation for the day. Later today we're going to see the movie Rent, based on the Broadway musical which I was a big fan of several years ago. The movie is supposed to be terrible but I'm dragging Chuck along to go see it anyway. Jesse Martin, of "Law & Order" fame (dunh dunh!) was in the original Broadway cast and is also in the movie.

I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving, and a very happy 60th birthday to my mother-in-law June this weekend!

No comments: